DHS International is always looking for people who can help us make the
service better. If you can help in any of the following ways please do contact
- Support - many of our users require assistance from us daily with queries
ranging from losing their password to how to create a host. If you would
like to help these members with their problems you may wish to consider
joining our support staff.
- Abuse - unfortunately, due to legal matters, this must be dealt with by Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.
DHS does not need any abuse staff.
- Sponsorship - if your organization is one that would like to help support us,
you may wish to consider sponsoring our project.
- Domains - if you have a domain that you would like to share, you may wish
to consider giving it to DHS International and we will allow users to
create sub-domains under it.
- Money (click here for information)- unfortunately nothing is free so in order to cover our costs we
need contributions from people to help pay for hosting, domain names and other expenses. Currently, all expenses are covered by the three principles of DHS.
If you can help us with any of the above, please do contact us.